小作文
初一 散文 6122字 64人浏览 go滚吧滚吧

发出邀请

We are wondering if you can dine with us on the coming Friday.

我们想知道本周五您否与我们共进晚餐。

I have asked a few friends to come for a get together on Saturday, will you join us?

我已经请了几位朋友周六来聚餐,你能来参加吗?

Would you come round for a drink next Saturday at about 7 o’clock?

请你下周六晚七点左右来我家小酌一杯,不知是否方便?

Could you come and spend a week here sometime in July? We would love to have you. 您否于七月来我们这小住一周? 我们非常高兴和你在一起。

Would you and David be able to join us for dinner at Peace Hotel at sharp 6 next Tuesday? 请您与大卫下周二晚六点整到和平饭店与我们共进晚餐,不知可否?

Would you care for to have a picnic with us next Sunday? We could meet at your house at ten a.m. and then go off together.

你能来参加我们下周日的晚餐吗? 我们可以在上午十点到你家,然后一起出发。

We are having a Christmas party for a few friends at 7o”clock on Monday, December 25th. We would be very pleased if you could come.

12月25日周一晚7点,我们邀请一些朋友参加圣诞晚会。如果你能来助兴,我们将非常高兴。

回复邀请

Nothing would give us greater pleasure than to accept your kind invitation.

我们以无比喜悦的心情,接受你诚挚的邀请。

Sb thank sb for their kind invitation to dinner on Monday at sp, which they have much pleasure in accepting.

Sb 感谢sb 邀请他们出席几号在哪里的晚宴,承蒙邀请,不胜荣幸。

But owing to an engagement, will be a little late.

但应有约会在前,将晚到片刻。

婉拒

I only wish I could be with you, but unfortunately I have classes that evening.

我多么愿意同你们在一起,但遗憾的是那天晚上我有课。

Please accept my sincere regret at not being able to join the dinner party.

由于不能参加晚宴,请接受我诚挚的歉意。

I appreciate very much your kind invitation for this Sunday but it is with sincere regret that I have another engagement on that day.

对于你本周日的盛情邀请不胜感激,但因另有约会,届时不能出席,特此深表遗憾。

I am very sorry that I shall not now be able to join you in the picnic because I am not feeling well today.

我由于今天不太舒服,所以不能参加你们的野餐,非常遗憾。

改变计划

I am sorry, but I have to go away on business tomorrow, so am afraid I am having to postpone our dinner party to Saturday, 30 September, at the same hour. I do hope you can still come, and very much regret any inconvenience the postponement may cause you.

非常遗憾,由于我明天要临时出差,只好将原定的晚餐会日期改在九月30号周六,时间不变,真希望到时您仍能出席,并对由此产生的不便表示歉意。

感谢信

Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality.

再次感谢你的盛情款待。

It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work.

你对我的工作如此关心,谢谢你的厚爱。

I am much obliged to you for your kind note after my health.

承蒙来信,关心我的健康状况,谨此表谢。

We acknowledge with gratitude your message of good wishes.

我们衷心感谢你的良好祝愿。

I can not sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.

对于你的体贴关怀,我无法充分表达我的谢意。

Thank you again for the trouble you have taken.

麻烦之处,再次向你表示感谢。

Thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感谢你热情友好的来信。

I can not tell you how much your letter delighted me.

读了你的来信,我无法表达我高兴的心情。

Thank you for doing me a real favor.

感谢你对我的真心帮助。

Thank you very much for your lovely dress which came this morning.

今天上午我收到了你寄来的漂亮礼服,非常感谢。

It was very kind of you to send me the beautiful album of photographs which arrived today. I really do not know how to thank you enough.

今天收到你送我的精美相册,你太客气了。我真不知如何才能充分表达我的谢意。 贺信

May you enjoy good health and long life.

祝您健康长寿。

Congratulations and all good wishes!

祝贺您,并致以良好的祝愿。

Congratulations on your success.

欣闻成功,谨致祝贺。

Please accept our sincere wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

请接受我们诚挚的圣诞节和新年祝贺。

We are delighted to learn that you have passed the examination.

获悉你已通过考试,我们为你高新。

It is with great pleasure that we send our congratulations and best wishes on the occasion of your graduations from the university.

值此大学毕业之际,请接受我们良好的祝愿。

We take the opportunity to wish you and Mr. White happiness on your recent marriage. 值此新婚之际,祝你和怀特先生幸福。

道歉信

I am rather ashamed for failing to keep up our correspondence.

很久没给你写信,十分惭愧。

I am sorry I could not write earlier.

对不起,我未能及早复信。

Excuse me for my being absent.

请原谅我未能出席。

Please accept our apologies.

请接受我们的歉意。

We greatly regret that we have caused you such an inconvenience.

我们给你带来如此不便,非常遗憾。

I am awfully sorry that I failed to meet you at the bus stop yesterday afternoon. I did not know that my watch has stopped. Please forgive me.

实在对不起,昨天下午我没去公共汽车站接你。当时我不知道手表停了。请原谅。 慰问信

I am anxious to know how you are getting on.

现况如此,甚为挂念。

We are sure it will not be long before you are back on your feet again.

相信不久你就会康复。

If I can be any assistance of you, do not hesitate to let me know.

假如我能对你有所帮助,请毫不犹豫地告诉我。

I was extremely sorry to hear of the fire which destroyed your house. I hasten to offer my sympathy.

获悉你的住所在火灾中被毁,极为遗憾。 对你的遭遇深表同情。

I was sorry to hear that you were not successful in getting an admission to the Teacher’s College, Columbia University. I wish you better luck next time.

得知你未被哥伦比亚大学师范学院录取,深表遗憾。 祝你下次好运。

I am grieved to hear of the breaking of your marriage. I know well what you must be feeling. Please accept my sincere sympathy.

惊悉你婚姻破裂。完全理解你此刻的心情。请接受我诚挚的问候。

投诉信

I am writing to make a complaint against your bad delivery service.

我写信表示我对贵方糟糕递送服务的不满。

We feel it necessary to inform you that

我们有必要通知你们

I can hardly put up with it any more.

我再也无法容忍。

To improve this situation, it is advisable for you to take the following measures.

为了改进这种情况,我有下列建议。

I look forward to your reply and proper resolution of my problem.

我期待着您的答复和妥善解决我的问题。

友好书信

Thank you so much for your delightful letter arrived yesterday.

昨天收到你令人愉快的来信,多谢。

I was so glad to see your handwriting.

看到你的字迹,我真高兴。

Noting could have made me happier than getting news of you.

没有什么比得到你的消息更使我高兴的了。

I often think of you. How have you been recently?

我经常想到你,你近来好吗?

I am sending this short letter today, so i can look forward to another note from you.

今天寄上这封短信,为的是盼你再次给我来封短笺。

I am sorry that I have written for such a long time, but let me assure you that you have always been in my thoughts.

对不起,很久没给你写信了, 不过请你相信:我时刻挂念着你。

申请信

Please send me an application form for admission to your graduate program.

请寄给我一份研究生入学申请表。

I am writing to apply for admission to your university as a visiting scholar.

我申请以访问学者身份入贵校。

I graduated from the English Department of Wuhan University in 2002, majoring in linguistics. 我于2002年毕业于武汉大学英语系语言学专业。

I wish to apply for a position in your company as an accountant.

我希望在贵公司当会计,特此申请。

I am writing to ask the possibility of spending one or two years working in your laboratory. 我写此信,询问在贵实验室工作一两年的可能性。

I have had quite a bit of working experience in the area of computers.

我在计算机领域具有相当的工作经验。

I can speak and write English fluently as shown by the enclosed testimonials.

我能流利的说、写英语,请见所附证明书。