你是人间四月天------林徽因爱的赞颂
初二 散文 1186字 2178人浏览 house青橙子

你是人间四月天------林徽因爱的赞颂

《你是人间四月天》是林徽因的经典诗作,最初发表于《学文》一卷一期(1934年4月5日)。写作时间不详。关于本诗的创作意图,有两种说法:一是为悼念徐志摩而作,一是为儿子的出生而作。对此,其子梁从诫在《倏忽人间四月天》中说:“父亲曾告诉我,《你是人间四月天》是母亲在我出生后的喜悦中为我而作的,但母亲自己从未对我说起过这件事。”

我说你是人间的四月天,

I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

笑音点亮了四面风,轻灵

When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

在春的光艳中交舞着变。

Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,

tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

You are my early April cloud;

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。

Starry sparkles, a careless note,

Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

Naive grandness is the embrace of your chest

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。

You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

Yellowish green is your budding blade,

初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

When the wintry snow fades;

水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。

Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade. 你是一树一树的花开,是燕

Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖

Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away, 是希望,你是人间的四月天!

In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!

文章来自语联网社区