飞鸟集 应用于作文
初一 记叙文 2925字 207人浏览 暗夜幽曦

我们把世界看反了,反说世界在欺骗我们。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.

Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙

而俱下么?

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.

Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的,而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

I sit at my window this morning where the world likes a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 我不能选择那最好的。那最好的选择我。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? “

I am a mere flower.

.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”

Man is a born child; his power is the power of growth.

人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leave happily knows

not that man can lie.

光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。

Do not blame your food because you have no appetite

不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East. 当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this. I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.

But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。

但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

He has made his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself

把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败

God finds himself by creating. 神从创造中找到他自己。

Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.

阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。

The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies. 群星不怕显得象萤火那样。

I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures

that are crushed by it.

谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。

The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move. 心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。