三只小猪
六年级 其它 4828字 893人浏览 samto_kl

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。

Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework. 龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf. 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I'm hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么? Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。 Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。 Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么?

Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。 Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。 Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 …… Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap. 猪哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors! 狼:小猪,小猪,快开门! Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命!救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong.

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You are bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。

Wolf: I'll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong. 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf: I'll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let's boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK 猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It's hot. It's hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together.

讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩

My name is Goo Goo. I am the first pig. (Goo Goo, Goo Goo, he is Goo Goo.)

I am tired. I will take a nap. (take a nap.) My name is Tung Tung. I am the second pig. (Tung Tung, Tung Tung, she is Tung Tung.) My name is Peter. I am the third pig. I work all day. I can help my mom. (a good pig. a good pig) Babies, babies! Help me! Coming, coming! Let me help you. Goo Goo, Goo Goo, wake up. Mmm! Goo Goo, Goo Goo, wake up. O-K- Tung Tung, Tung Tung, wake up. Tung Tung, Tung Tung, wake up. O-K- You have grown up now. You must make your own houses. What? Make a house? (make a house?) I don't know how to make it. (how to make it?)

Make my house? Really? Hurry! (hurry!) Babies - Come on! I made a straw house. (made a straw house) I am the first. It's easy. I will take a nap. (take a nap) I made a wood house. (made a wood house) I am the second. I want to see the other houses. Wake up, wake up! How about your house? Is it finished? Yes, I made a wood house. I made a straw house. It's big and cool. Let's go to Peter's house. (let's go to Peter's house.) Hey, Peter! How about your house? Is it finished? Yes. My brick house is very very strong. The wolf can't come in. Who's afraid of the wolf? Let's go! (Who's afraid of the wolf? Let's go!) Let's play! It's getting dark. Let's go home. (Ughhh!) A fat pig! I am hungry! Ah! A straw house. Open the door! No! Go away, you bad wolf! (Go away! Go away!) I will blow it down! Help me! - Haha! Tung Tung, let me come in. The wolf is coming! Don't worry. It can't come in. Ah! A wood house. Open the door! No! Go away, you bad wolf! (Go away! Go away!) I will shake it down!

Hey-shaw, hey-shaw... Hahaha! Peter, let us come in, please. The wolf is coming! The wolf? Don't worry. He can't come in. Where did they go? Ah! A brick house. It's too strong. Open the door! No! Go away, you bad wolf! (Go away! Go away!) I will blow it down! (注:这里小演员错说成shake it down) Haha, you can't! I will shake it down! Hey-shaw, hey-shaw... Haha, you can't! A-yo! Haha haha! Ouch! It's too strong. I can't get in. Bad wolf, go away! Bad wolf, go away! Bad wolf, go away! (song) "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, big bad wolf, big bad wolf? Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? Lala-lala-la!" Ah-Ughhh! Thank you!

三只小猪5篇同标题作文
换一换