林徽因你是人间四月天英译本二则
初二 散文 1309字 1319人浏览 最爱婚纱慧慧

林徽因你是人间四月天英译本二则 (2011-04-06 08:37:18)

转载

标签: 文化

分类: 文学留声机

《你是人间四月天》是林徽因的代表作,有人说这首诗是她为儿子而作,也有人说是为情人而作。烟花四月,草长莺飞,让我们一同欣赏这篇经典的诗歌及它的两种英译版本。

译版一

我说你是人间的四月天;

I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵

When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖

Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away, 是希望,你是人间的四月天!

In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day! 译版二

我说你是人间的四月天,

I say, you are the tender month of april

笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵

your laughters dance in Aeolus's call

在春的光滟中交舞着变。

and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。

casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hours

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。

yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout 初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing 水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。

the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering. 你是一树一树的花开,是燕

You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow 在梁间呢喃,--你是爱,是暖

whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow. 是诗的一篇,你是人间的四月天

a chapter of poetry, and tender april of mondialito.