拯救大兵瑞恩经典台词
五年级 记叙文 5056字 20861人浏览 YYnengshou

这是拯救大兵瑞恩最经典的片段之一

Private Reiben: Well put your money where your mouth is and do it! Do it! Pull the trigger already!

Sergeant Horvath: You don't know when to shut up. You don't know how to shut up....

Corporal Upham: Captain, please!

弟兄们在争论是否杀死德国俘虏而剧烈到了互相撕打的程度,米勒上尉为了转移他们的注意力而开口说话:"Mike,what is the pool on me up to right now? ( 米勒上尉似乎一直避开谈起自己过去的职业,士兵们反而因此更加好奇,他们甚至为猜测的对错打起了赌) What is it,300 dollars?Is that it?300?...I'm a schoolteacher.I teach English composition in a little town called Addley...Back home,I tell peo ple what I do for living and they think,well,ah no w that figure...but over here,it's,uh,a big,a bi g mystery.So I guess I've changed some.Sometime I wonder if I've changed so much,my wife is even go nna recognize me whenever it is I get back to her.

.and how I'll ever be able to...tell her about day s like today...

ah,Ryan,I don't know who is that.I don't care.Th e man means nothing to me,it's just a name.But if, you know,if going to Ramelle,and find him that ca n earns me the right to get back to my wife,well th en...then that's my mission...You want leave?You want to go off and fight the war?Allright,allrig ht.I won't stop anyone,I'll even put in a paper wo rk.I just know that every man I kill,the farther w ay from home,I feel. "

兄弟们沉默地望着眼前这个“用残肢拼装起来的战争机器”。也许他们开始隐约感到使命在他身上的分量,他冷酷中包含的无奈,还有他难以忘怀却早已远离自己的过去。

译文:打赌的钱有多少了?300美元?差不多吧。我是一个教师,在家乡教英语作文,在家乡每当我说起自己的职业,人们就会说:哦,一看就知道,但在这里,这却成为了一个很大很大的秘密,我认为应该使我改变了很多,甚至我不知道我的妻子是否还能认出我来,当然我并不能告诉她今天这里所发生的事。

瑞恩,我并不知道他是谁,他对我来说没有任何意义,他对我来说只是一个名字,如果找到它可以使我有权回到我妻子身边,那么我就会完成这个任务,你想离开?你想重返战场?我好的,我不会阻拦任何人,我甚至可以帮你成交报告,我只知道,我没杀一个人就会离我的家乡越远。。。。

文章引用自:http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=76784246

拯救大兵瑞恩经典台词(2)

SARGE

CAPTAIN, IF YOUR MOTHER SAW YOU DO THAT, SHE WILL BE VERY UPSET!

如果你妈妈看见你这么做,他会很担心的。

MILLER

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY MOTHER.

我还以为你就是我妈妈。

"Ryan lost his borther。" 瑞恩失去了他的兄弟!

"oh ,which one?" 哪一个?

"all" 是全部

拯救大兵瑞恩经典台词(3)

REIBEN :You wanna explain the math of this to me? I mean where's the sense of risking the lives of the 8 of us to save one guy?

你想帮我算算这数学?为什么要我们8个人去冒险就一个人?

MILLER :20 degrees.Anybody wanna answer that?

向20度进发,谁想回答这个问题?

WADE :Reiben think about the poor bastard's mother.

想想那个士兵可怜的母亲。

Reiben :Hey,Doc,I got a matter,all right?I mean , you got a

mother ,Sarge has got a mother.I mean,shit, I bet even the captain'a got a mother.Well,maybe not the captain,but the rest of us got mothers.

嘿!医生,我有妈妈,你也有妈妈,中士也有妈妈,我打赌甚至上尉也有妈妈,哦,也许上尉没有,但我们其余人都有。

UPHAM : theirs not to reason why,theirs but to do and die.

我们不能去问为什么么,我们只能选择去执行任务或战死。

MELLISH :What's the fuck is that supposed to mean,huh? e're all supposed to die,is that it?

那是什么意思?难道我们都该去死吗?

MILLER :Upham's talking about our duty as soldiers.

那是军人的职责。

UPHAM : Yes,sir.

MILLER :We all have orders,and we have to follow'em. That superseds everything,including your mothers.

我么都是军人,我们都要执行任务,它取代了任何事,包括你的妈妈。

UPHAM : Yes,sir . Thank you,sir.

REIBEN :Even if you think the mission's FUBAR,sir?

只是这个任务是“混差”?

MILLER :Especially if you think the mission's FUBAR.

他别是这个任务是“混差”。

UPHAM : What's FUBAR?

MELLISH :It's German.

CAPARZO :Yeah.

UPHAM : Never heard of that.

JACKSON :Sir.... I have an opinion on this matter.

我对这件事有些意见。

MILLER :Well,By all means, share it with the squad.

和战友们分享吧。

JACKSON :Well,from my way of thiking,sir,this entire mission is a serious misallocation of valueble military resources.

在我看来,这整个任务是在浪费军方的宝贵资源。

MILLER :Yeah,Go on.

JACKSON :Well,it seem to me, sir,that God gave me a special gift,made me a fine instrument of warfare.

上帝给了我天赋使我成为完美的作战武器。

MILLER :Reiben,pay attention. Now,this is the way to

gripe.Continue,jackson.

听好了,这才是抱怨的正确方法。

JACKSON :Well,what I mean by that,sir,is if you was to put me and this sniper rifle anywhere up to and including 1 mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight,sir--- Pack your pack,fellas.War's over.

我的意思是,如果你把我和这把枪放在离希特勒一里远的地方,四周没有障碍,那么收拾行装吧,战争结束了。

REIBEN :Amen. Oh, that's brilliant,bumpkin.

Hey,so Captain,what about you?I mean,..you don't gripe at all?

你说得真精彩。上尉,你一点也不抱怨妈?

MILLER :I don't gripe to you, Reiben. I'm a captain. There 's a chain of command. Gripes go up,not down.Always up.You gripe to me,T gripe to my superior officer,so on ,so on and so on.I don't gripe to you. I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that as a ranger.

我不像你抱怨,我是上尉,根据指挥系统行事,向上级抱怨,而不是像下级,你像我抱怨,我向我的上级抱怨,这样一步一步,我不向你抱怨,我不在你面前抱怨,作为突击队员,你应该知道这一点。

REIBEN :I'm sorry,sir,but,uh...But if you weren’t a captain, or if I were a major, what would you say?

对不起,如果你不是上尉,如果我是你的上司。你会怎么说?

MILLER :In that case, I would say this is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir,worthy of my best efforts,sir .

Moreover... I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and I’m more than willing to lay down my life, and the lives of my men, especially you, Reiben, to ease her suffering.

在那种情况下我会说,这真是一个非常好的任务,值得我尽全力达到目标,我为瑞恩的母亲感到难过,我愿意付出我的生命,我队员的生命,特别是你的生命,来抚平她的伤痛。

MELLISH :He's good.

CAPARZO :I love him.